Social Media and Marketing Manager
Social Media and Content Manager
Please apply at [email protected]
As our Social Media and Content Manager, you will maximize our brand visibility and its connection with the desired target audience. You will have the opportunity to use your Social Media skills and Content writing knowledge to contribute to build, develop and optimize Travelstart Marketing strategy. You will create interactive social programs that generate and build users engagement, while driving sales not only through social media but through your creative copy for the other Marketing channels’ campaigns.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
Travelstart is looking for an enthusiastic Finance Intern to become part of its young, dynamic and fast-growing team in the heart of Middle East - Dubai. The successful candidate will be responsible for a wide range of diverse and challenging duties while gaining invaluable experience to grow as a professional of the online travel business.
- Provide expert knowledge of social platforms, as well as insights about current and up-coming Social Media trends
- Create and execute Social Media campaigns and competitions
- Monitor, review and report about channel and campaigns performances
- Increase engagement on Social Media platforms, while bringing more users to our pages
- Maintain all social networking activity in line with the Company’s brand objectives
- Maintain clear intent and strategic direction for each Social Media campaign, in order to drive sales and build brand awareness
- Adhere to SEO and Social Media requirements
- Ensure consistency in the brand presence
- Conceptualize and copywrite web and blog content, newsletters, auto-generated emails, product descriptions, site copy, help guides, press releases and general marketing communication
- Brainstorm and write creative and innovative campaign copy
- Contact related webmasters and bloggers for article post opportunities
- Ensure that deadlines are consistently met without any delays
- Meticulously check every single piece of copy to correct mistakes and ensure that it is of the highest quality
- Help build and maintain Content Repository
We believe that entrepreneurs love to embrace challenges and the role is not limited to just the above responsibilities.
- Excellent written and spoken English and Arabic skills
- 2 or more years experience in a Social Media/ Content writing position
- BA degree, preferably with honors in marketing, mass communication or foreign languages
- Experience in the implementation of Social Media communications and brand strategies
- Solid understanding of Social Media best practices and trends
- Strong Online Reputation management skills
- Able to work cohesively within a team environment
- Able to strategically collaborate with partners to develop and deploy successful campaigns
- Strong communicator, forward and creative thinker
- Able to work under pressure and adhere to strict deadlines
- Detail-oriented, precise and meticulous
- Passion for and keen interest in travel
- Previous working experience in the Travel industry is a plus
Would you like to apply for this awesome opportunity? Send us your motivation letter and CV to [email protected].
The reference for this opportunity is “Social Media and Content Manager” please include it in the subject line of your email application.